Monday, May 31, 2010

My Computer Has Died in the Behind

My desktop has died in the proverbial but. It has committed the ultimate sacrifice to save me from my blogging and emailing and will not work. But I am able to bypass this little sabotage and am using my teenage son's laptop. Just need to ignore the MSN messages that keep popping up and all the gruesome images and websites this computer is used to accessing. Fear not dear reader(s) I will return....better, stronger, faster. My computer will go to the computer hospital tomorrow and get repaired (I hope). I miss my mouse, these pads can be very sensitive to my trembling hands, and there is no delete key! What kind of keyboard has no delete key? I know, I am a dinosaur.

Diet has hit a glitch. Have gained 200g this week. Poopanola I say. As my brother tells me that is but a glass of water. OK, I can live with that. Am starting tennis again this week and will be playing another night in the week from next week so I will be trim, taught and terrific (but most probably exhausted).

It is getting colder now. Winter tomorrow (1/6) and I have the leccy blanket on our bed and getting into the flanny jammies. I know this will send you sex maniacs wild with desire but you can't go past flannelet in winter. You should see me go over to the chook pens in the morning with my flannelet nightie, beanie and big gum boots on. It is a sight to behold. I remind my Lovely Husband that it is my fashion sense that he was originally attracted to. He agrees......but does not make eye contact, do you think that means he could be agreeing just to shut me up? Naah.

It is also slow cooker time of the year. Oh yeah, love that device. Had to take the Young Negotiator to hockey game tonight, then pick up Dynamic Daughter from drama and then go back up the hill to collect son from hockey game. Come home and slow cooker has dinner ready. Excellent device.

I love singlets. I wear them all winter. Oh yeah, your vision of me just gets better and better. Flanny wearing, boot ensconced, crock pot using, singlet wearer!

Enough of this waffle, those MSNs from people with pretend names must be getting impatient by now. Will try and requisition this laptop again soon. (I quite like this keyboard even if it doesn't have a delete key).

No comments: