Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pro-Active Woman!


I am still alive, barely. I have had major fatigue and as such have been avoiding "screens". I have been unhappy and coping with anxiety because of this fatigue. My work has suffered and I am now on two half days per week. Pathetic really. BUT.......I am on the comeback. No, the fatigue is still there but I have commenced meditation/relaxation every day. I am not very good at quietening my mind but the effort I make has made a difference to my anxiety. I am sleeping better now and am much happier. I have told the teens that I am not driving them here, there and everywhere for a while, I need to recover. I have been to the doctor and am having tests, I AM PRO-ACTIVE WOMAN!!! Ta dah!

My blogging may be a little sporadic at the moment but bare with me, it will appear in dribs and drabs. Have patience, you know that word, patience? My Lovely Husband always says "Give me patience, right bloody now!" I have had to relearn patience, respect it and accept it. Phew, it can be tough.

No comments: