Sunday, March 28, 2010

Meet Peanut


This is the newest member of our family, Peanut. A baby cockatiel that has a constant surprised look on its face. I love that crest. He or she cost a whole $20 and the cage I got from the dump recycle shop for $10. I am such a cheapskate.... get it CHEAPskate....oh yeah, I am so-o-o funny. (Not according to my family). I am hoping this baby will tame and talk.

The Lovely Husband said a very foolish thing recently when I thanked him for not complaining about yet another pet, and I quote "You can get as many animals as you like". Holy cow! It is lucky that I am a mature and sensible person otherwise I might take advantage of such a statement.

I have not worked out how to get a clear photo through cage bars yet so excuse the fuzziness of this one.

No comments: