Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Loose Bruce Mark II


I told you in a previous post that Bruce the Goose holds particular affection for me. I told you how I had to keep him away with my foot because it is just not on. He has had wicked thoughts about the Dynamic Daughter and now he is flirting with the Lovely Husband too. I thought I was special. I thought I was the only one. But he has intentions with anything on two legs obviously, although the Young Negotiator has not as yet been approached. Well, I never! Brucey has been observed getting affectionate with the laundry basket with or without washing so I am thinking this boy has no clue as to what to do with his raging hormones. If I had the room I would get him some more girly geese but there is only so much goose poop we can deal with. I estimate that Fanny will hatch out her goslings in about another one to two weeks and so hopefully he will be busy helping her raise them. (He will help her won't he?). Unless of course he is all talk and no substance, in which case we have about six really rotten eggs.

No comments: