Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Family Flu Continues

Yes, it has been seven days.  Seven long, long days of daytime television.  The Lovely Husband took me to the doctor yesterday.  First time I have left the house in eight days.  The poor doctor, he was a new face, a new person who had to suffer my week long, isolation induced chatter.  I was off - natter, natter, natter.  He did get the odd word in edge-wise like "Umm", "Err..." and "I...".  He managed to examine me and establish I have crud in my lungs and need antibiotics. 

The Lovely Husband took me to lunch after the appointment and we sat there with very little to say.  Great lunch though.

I am off work for another week, another seven days of boredom and coughing.  Who knows maybe I will get some blogging in....some photography of obscure inanimate objects/plants/animals....reading the paper from end to end. 

WARNING:  There may be some pretty random posts to come.

No comments: