Thursday, September 8, 2011

skate park skills

 
My assignment for our camera club this last month was 1/2000 shutter speed.  My camera did not like that at all.  Not being an SLR this shutter speed was at its outer limits/ability and every time I touched the zoom it would drop the shutter speed down to 1/1300 where the camera was obviously much more comfortable.  The camera, and therefore myself, complained bitterly about my forcing it to higher limits.  These photos were taken on 1/1300 at a local skate park.  The ISO was too high and so the photos are grainy but I have messed with them to take your eye of that.  I asked the three largest boys at the park if I could take their photos and they were so nice and co-operative.  Very, very skilled and fearless young men.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: