Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Geese Rest in Peace

Unfortunately some bloody fox/dog killed our Bruce and Fanny recently.  It was very sad and it makes you angry to think they ended their lives so brutally.  They must have been terrified.  I will miss them.  The family were saddened by their demise but in all honesty do not miss them.  No more goose poo to avoid.  Bruce's angry charges and their early morning honk fest is not something the family enjoyed but they suffered it without major complaint knowing I loved the rascals. 

 I had to fence off my herb garden and my carrots.  I had you at my back door every afternoon an hour before your dinner time noisily demanding your grain.  It is even likely I have a small scar on my right buttock from the bite Bruce inflicted that time long ago to remember you by (if only I could see that far around). 

Goodbye my little poo factories.