Friday, November 5, 2010

My Computer is Fixed....at last!

Our internet went down. I tried everything to restore it. I know enough to be dangerous but was at a total loss this time. Poopanola! The tower has been in the 'puter shop for a week - with the router - and we all felt as if our throats had been cut. Our link to the outside world is back, it functions and I can once again fulfill my driving need to waffle on my blog. I have some posts on memory stick typed on that* laptop ready for cutting and pasting. I am normally sporadic with my posting anyway because I have to wait for a period of time when my fatigue is not too bad. Concentrating on a screen is a real bugger for the ol' brain injury induced fatigue. So look out, a run of incredibly fascinating and mind blowing waffle is soon to be thrust upon you.

* The Young Negotiator's laptop. It has no DELETE button. Hmmph!

No comments: