Sunday, July 18, 2010

Loose Bruce



I always knew Bruce was fond of me but I had thought it was more or less a "you let me out in the mornings, you feed me" kind of affection. It appears he has the hots for me! He thinks I am randy gander material. Huh! I have news for him. It is just not on. These photos show him with his Come Hither look and my foot preventing him from taking the big plunge so to speak. He keeps showing me where the water is but I know what happens in the water and baby, he can keep whistling Dixie. He apparently has the hots for the teenagers of the house too so, unless I am misreading goose body language, Bruce is one loose goose. (Yes I know he is a gander but what rhymes with gander anyway?). He is still cute and not a problem so far but Fanny is not quite as fond of him as he is of her. I can see why these randy ganders need a flock of geese instead of just one. He will just have to cope I am afraid.

No comments: