Monday, May 9, 2011

My Mothers' Day

I had a terrific day. The Lovely Husband made pancakes for breakfast. The teens were supposed to but were sleeping in and had to be dragged out for breakfast. We played scrabble in the warm sun and then I was generally left to my own devices. I did take advantage of the day and had the teens rake up some cut grass from the paddocks for mulching my garden.

The Dynamic Daughter bought me a lovely plant which now sits on my desk at work. She gave it to me on the day she bought it, terrified it would die in her possession.

The Young Negotiator bought me this book, well journal really. Need I say more.

2 comments:

Posie said...

Love those presents, and I enjoyed reading your blog. The photo at the top could have been taken here.
Posie

Swellbelle said...

Thank you. Your place sounds amazing and am enjoying your blog also.