Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just when you thought it would be safe.....


I was in the chemist today getting some vitamins and I heard a woman ask the assistant for some help. Apparently she has a daughter with a head injury who is struggling with the pain. It shook me a little I have to say. I am very lucky to have no pain whatsoever with my brain injury but I have to feel for this woman and her daughter having to deal with this. The mother did not look old enough to have an adult daughter and I was so tempted to make myself known to her but I chickened out. I payed for the vitamins and left. I nearly turned around and returned to the woman several times but when I was in the crowd I had forgotten what she looked like or what she was wearing. (Short term memory?). I hope they are getting as much support as I had.

No comments: