Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Exclusive Get Fit Program








So here I present my Get Fit Program. To the right is the equipment known as the Hill Climb. It is punishing and unforgiving especially to an unfit lump like me.

Above the Hill Climb are my trusty, multi-purpose Blundstones. The good old Australian work boot that gets me to the top of the Hill Climb and is not bothered by cow poo, mud, thistle or ground dwelling bities and eaties.

Above left and middle are my gym workout footwear (or lack thereof) and my gym ball and weights. Very versatile and used with total randomness (is that a word?) and abandon. Unfortunately the strawberry jam has been opened and refrigerated so I need a new one. I think I will get plum next time.

Then there are the training partners: greyhound and staffy. Very encouraging, a little erratic in direction at times and easily bribed but they are my inspiration. Will drive me to distraction if they have not been walked for a while.

The cat couldn't give a damn whether I exercise or not.

No comments: